How to add "Customer who bought this item also bought" tag in the product?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
How do I add the option "Customer who bought this item also bought" tag in the product?

I tried cross sell & related products but it does not shows that title, however I had another product which shows this but I dod not add any option to it.
11 年 前
robovac wrote:
How do I add the option "Customer who bought this item also bought" tag in the product?

I tried cross sell & related products but it does not shows that title, however I had another product which shows this but I dod not add any option to it.

You can change the title in admina>configuration>languages>edit string anthen find your string by the name or value with the aid of filters (funnel tool)
8 年 前
We could enable the option from Admin back end navigate to 'configuration->settings->catalog settings' page,

select 'Products also purchased enabled' check box and enter value for 'Number of also purchased products to display' filed
8 年 前
manjunatha.govindappa wrote:
We could enable the option from Admin back end navigate to 'configuration->settings->catalog settings' page,

select 'Products also purchased enabled' check box and enter value for 'Number of also purchased products to display' filed

Hi
After that Products also purchased /Cross Sell Products will fill up by Nop Commerce Automatically based on customers operations or we shod fill it in product details page?
8 年 前
[email protected] wrote:

After that Products also purchased /Cross Sell Products will fill up by Nop Commerce Automatically based on customers operations or we shod fill it in product details page?

Yes, Nop Commerce Automatically display in product details page.

Note: "Cross Sell Products" is different thing it shows in cart page and need map manullay from Admin during edit a product
7 年 前
Hi,
I think using add-ons in this case is all that you need. At my magento store I use plenty of them and one of these is Who Bought This Also Bought extension by Plumrocket. Super easy-to-use tool and you need nothing more.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.