Rapid Order Entry

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Before I embark on the process of creating this, I was wondering if anyone had done anything similar (I am using Nop 2.5 therefore it's all MVC).

The front-end (public area) of the site will have a Rapid Order entry link, which when clicked will take the user to a Rapid Order Entry page. This will work in the following way:

1) User searches for or selects a product from a drop down
2) User enters a quantity and clicks Add
3) Back to 1 and repeat until all products along with quantities are added
4) User clicks "Submit" to add all products to the basket and then performs checkout as normal

If anyone has done anything similar to this it would be good to hear from you and how you went about doing it.
11 年 前
gcarr wrote:
Before I embark on the process of creating this, I was wondering if anyone had done anything similar (I am using Nop 2.5 therefore it's all MVC).

The front-end (public area) of the site will have a Rapid Order entry link, which when clicked will take the user to a Rapid Order Entry page. This will work in the following way:

1) User searches for or selects a product from a drop down
2) User enters a quantity and clicks Add
3) Back to 1 and repeat until all products along with quantities are added
4) User clicks "Submit" to add all products to the basket and then performs checkout as normal

If anyone has done anything similar to this it would be good to hear from you and how you went about doing it.

I have not done this before, but it wouldn't be that hard to create one using a Widget plugin. If you are familiar with Widget, it has this PublicInfo action that gets called if you add it to a ZONE. The PublicInfo will display the link you mentioned.

Then, there will be a page (contained in the plugin) that gets linked to from the PublicInfo view, and the page itself will display the order page you mentioned. For best result, you can register the route in the RouteProvider.cs in your plugin. You also need to set the Layout property of that View to ant of the ColumnsOne, ColumnsTwo or ColumnsThree layout views for best result.

Then their the button to Submit the order, it should be obvious from existing source code. :P
11 年 前
Have you tried unchecking Admin > Configuration > Settings > Shopping Cart Settings
Display cart after adding product:

When unchecked, items get added to cart, but you stay on the same page.

(EDIT  - if you really need that final Submit, you might consider using the Wishlist )
11 年 前
New York wrote:
Have you tried unchecking Admin > Configuration > Settings > Shopping Cart Settings

(EDIT  - if you really need that final Submit, you might consider using the Wishlist )

I think what he needs is not only to bypass the redirection to the shopping cart. What he wants is the ability to directly add a product to cart without having to view the product at the first place. :P
11 年 前
New York wrote:

I think you can use this plus having all the "products" listed in grid as product variants of the same product. I guess it will not be difficult to list them in a dropdonw instead
11 年 前
Dropdown would be a problem if you need to select attributes.

If you don't have variants, attributes, or tier pricing, then you can add to cart right from the search page.  (e.g. search for "book" in demo)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.