IE10 Cookie Support

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi,

I'm a new user to NOP but experienced enough in web development. For the moment, I'm looking at using NOP and have installed the NO_SOURCE version on one of my co-located servers.

It's all going smoothly except for when testing, using Windows 8 and IE10, the EU cookie popup box doesn't appear to work for anonymous users. If I'm logged in to the shop, the cookie box doesn't bother me but for people browsing the site, they get a cookie nag on every page. Clicking OK removes the box for that page but it's on every subsequent page.

There shouldn't be a need to require a cookie to browse, only to store settings. Is there some setting I've not spotted here?

Thanks,
Paul
11 年 前
What version of nopCommerce are you using?
11 年 前
a.m. wrote:
What version of nopCommerce are you using?

No customisations at all so far.
11 年 前
I've just tested it in IE10 on Win8. Everything works fine. There were an issue with IE10 but it was fixed before final 2.65 version was released. Clear cookies in the browser and try one more time.

P.S. Could anybody else replicate this issue?
11 年 前
a.m. wrote:
I've just tested it in IE10 on Win8. Everything works fine. There were an issue with IE10 but it was fixed before final 2.65 version was released. Clear cookies in the browser and try one more time.

P.S. Could anybody else replicate this issue?

I'm a bit busy right now but I'll try again on Sunday, thanks Andrei. I'll post back any findings here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.