New Payment Plugin - Assembly / Dependencies error (Could not load file or assembly .... or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi,
I've written two new payment plugins. One is running fine.
The other one is depending on an external API (Klarna.Core). I've added the reference (copy local).
This external API is using another API. When I execute the code from the plugin I don't need to reference the other API, but if I try to compile NopCommerce without it I get the error below.

I get this error (I get the same error with or without the reference to this CookComputing DLL. I have referenced Klarna Core, which references to CookComputing. So it's copied over anyway :-)

Could not load file or assembly 'CookComputing.XmlRpcV2, Version=2.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a7d6e17aa302004d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I have tried to clean, rebuild, copy local on and off, with and without the dll's etc etc.
But I always get the same error(s) :(

Please help :-)
11 年 前
just add a reference to that dll and try again.

http://www.elaamart.com
11 年 前
elaa1979 wrote:
just add a reference to that dll and try again.

http://www.elaamart.com

Hehe, well, I've added a reference to that DLL and to the other DLL, with settings "copy local" set to both true and false. I've cleaned and rebuilt.. But still the same message over and over again
11 年 前
olejohan wrote:
Hi,
I've written two new payment plugins. One is running fine.
The other one is depending on an external API (Klarna.Core). I've added the reference (copy local).
This external API is using another API. When I execute the code from the plugin I don't need to reference the other API, but if I try to compile NopCommerce without it I get the error below.

I get this error (I get the same error with or without the reference to this CookComputing DLL. I have referenced Klarna Core, which references to CookComputing. So it's copied over anyway :-)

Could not load file or assembly 'CookComputing.XmlRpcV2, Version=2.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a7d6e17aa302004d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I have tried to clean, rebuild, copy local on and off, with and without the dll's etc etc.
But I always get the same error(s) :(

Please help :-)

This happens when the version you are referencing does not match the actual instances that you are having in the system. Make sure you added a dependency that exists in the system (put in Bin folder), and that the version matches. :)
11 年 前
Thanks. But I already tried that.
I even added the reference in the Nop.Core project.
I've analyzed the error message and deep inside it it sais something about reflection and missing file...
11 年 前
Finally found the bug.
CookComputing is also used in MailChimp plugin. So I had to delete all files containing mailchimp and all my dlls, remove new projects, clean, add project, rebuild all, and now it's working :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.