How to create a simple application

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hello,
Can any one help me to understand how can i use nop commerce code to create a simple E-commerce application.
I have download all the code from the site.
But I don't know how can i use to create a simple application.
Please help me in this.

When I try to build the code that i had download from the server it gives me error like:

The referenced assembly "E:\Kevin\Search_From_Net\NopCommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Nop.Admin.dll" was not found. If this assembly is produced by another one of your projects, please make sure to build that project before building this one.  Nop.Web.MVC.Tests

I think this because of when i open the application file it gives me notification that some of project dependencies not loaded successfully.

Please help me in this.
11 年 前
The error appears because the version on which I am running the application is not supported that files.
so it does not include all the files while I open the application and build the application.
I am running the application in Visual Studio 4.0 but still I got this kind of error.

Please help me in this.

Thank you.
11 年 前
install MVC
11 年 前
Install MVC3

http://www.elaamart.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.