How to setup a coupon

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
I have the following scenario:

we want to give a 10% off to everybody of our facebook friends.
So: in regards to our nopcommerce site  the (facebook) user is not known.
How do i generate a coupon code (which will be given to our facebook friends), so she (hopefully) will buy something in our webshop?

I hope i 've explained as close as possible!
Thanks in advance
11 年 前
ssopiadis wrote:
I have the following scenario:

we want to give a 10% off to everybody of our facebook friends.
So: in regards to our nopcommerce site  the (facebook) user is not known.
How do i generate a coupon code (which will be given to our facebook friends), so she (hopefully) will buy something in our webshop?

I hope i 've explained as close as possible!
Thanks in advance

In Admin>promotions>discounts>add new button and check Requires coupon code:
11 年 前
I see!
But this way EVERYBODY who has the SAME coupon code will get the discount. So: if somebody gives this coupon code to her neighbor, then the neighbor also will get the discount. This is something i don't want.
Isn't there a way to create, let's say, 1000 unique coupon codes which will be sent than to our customers.
Upon usage of this coupon, the coupon gets invalid.
Is this possible?
11 年 前
You can select one time per cusyomer condition
11 年 前
And where is it possible to create coupon codes?
11 年 前
ssopiadis wrote:
I see!
But this way EVERYBODY who has the SAME coupon code will get the discount. So: if somebody gives this coupon code to her neighbor, then the neighbor also will get the discount. This is something i don't want.
Isn't there a way to create, let's say, 1000 unique coupon codes which will be sent than to our customers.
Upon usage of this coupon, the coupon gets invalid.
Is this possible?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/18705/suggestion-a-simple-way-to-generate-massive-and-personalized-discount-coupons.aspx
7 年 前
I want to setup a coupon about Funmi hair, Brazilian Body Wave, Lace Front Wigs, and a coupon about Toupees, Men’s Hairpiece, Non-surgical Hair Replacement, but I can not find the right place to setup  coupons. Anyone can tell me where is the entrance of coupon sending?
7 年 前
In Admin>promotions>discounts>add new button and check Requires coupon code
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.