Plugin Views Cached

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
I have had a lot of problems updating a view that is embedded in my plugin.  It is very difficult to get the storefront to load a new view.  I have tried reloading the plugin list, recycling the application pool, restarting IIS, and even restarting the server, but nop is still loading a cached version of the view.

My server is Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard/IIS 7.5.

The best solution I have found is to move one of the nop dlls (e.g. Nop.Web.dll) out of the bin directory and move it back in.  

I am aware of a similar post in the forums, https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/20125/tips-for-plugin-development.aspx but those suggestions didn't work for me.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Is there a better solution?
11 年 前
Make sure that your view really is "embedded in my plugin".  In VS, check the properties on the View - Build Action must be "Embedded Resource"
11 年 前
I have it set as an embedded resource, and the only things I am copying to the server are the DLL and the Description.txt files and I am still having the problem.

I am wondering if this is an IIS behavior and not nopCommerce.

Any other thoughts?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.