Plugin with some admin actions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hello,

I want to write a plugin - let say SimpleCMS.

My plugin need some admin functions: Create/Update ContentCategory, Create/Upload ContentItem. And these admin functions should be visible in the admin menu.

Could anyone show me how to (automatically) add an admin action to the admin menu like:

Content Management >> Simple CMS >> Content Categories
                                                            >> Content Items
11 年 前
vanducsonha wrote:
Hello,

I want to write a plugin - let say SimpleCMS.

My plugin need some admin functions: Create/Update ContentCategory, Create/Upload ContentItem. And these admin functions should be visible in the admin menu.

Could anyone show me how to (automatically) add an admin action to the admin menu like:

Content Management >> Simple CMS >> Content Categories
                                                            >> Content Items

You can try the interface IAdminMenuPlugin. :)
11 年 前
wooncherk wrote:

Could you please explain in more detail?
11 年 前
vanducsonha wrote:

Could you please explain in more detail?

You can search around, for example https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12148/how-to-create-an-admin-plugin.aspx :)
11 年 前
In my plugin I use GridModel of Telerik but there is a run time error:

Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.Mvc, Version=2012.3.1018.340, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=29ac1a93ec063d92' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
11 年 前
vanducsonha wrote:
In my plugin I use GridModel of Telerik but there is a run time error:

Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.Mvc, Version=2012.3.1018.340, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=29ac1a93ec063d92' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

You've added the wrong reference (wrong version) of Telerik.Web.Mvc. You should add it from the 'packages' folder of the source code, making sure that the version you are using in your plugin is the same as the one used in the core. :D
11 年 前
Thanks for your great answer
11 年 前
vanducsonha wrote:
Thanks for your great answer

No problem. :D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.