Registering customer without email

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
I have a client that takes a lot of orders over the phone as well as online but many of their customers don't have email addresses.  They would like the email address field to be optional.  We are currently on version 2.7.  Any ideas on how to make email addresses optional?
10 年 前
I'm Using nopCommerce 3.10
I Also want the same Option of registering Customers without email (Optional).

Can Anyone help.
Thanks.
10 年 前
er.sahilpatel wrote:

Can Anyone help.
Thanks.

In admin>configuration>settings>customer settings select 'Usernames' enabled:
7 年 前
Tecnofin wrote:

Can Anyone help.
Thanks.

In admin>configuration>settings>customer settings select 'Usernames' enabled:

But after enabling username still email is required.
7 年 前
Hello NopCommerce Team!

I do have the same request where I would like to be able to create a standard e-mail that I can use for those clients without an email. I was thinking of using my own store e-mail but I get the message indicating that this email already exist.

Is there any way at all we can add customers without having e-mails? I realize I could simply remove a product (unpublish) from the store when it is purchase but to be able to link it to a customer would definitely be great. The option of clicking on the Username enabled in the customer setting is not recommended in product environment. So, I am not considering that one.

Thanks for your feedback as usual!

Manon :)
6 年 前
Urgently need to know how to fix this. I do have some orders to input from customers who do not have an e-mail. As a store owner, I cannot unpublish the products every time. In addition, I would like these orders to be part of the stats in the admin menu and if I unpublish... they don't.

Can someone look at this please?  Thanks!
6 年 前
If you want user can register without email you can use Facebook account kit plugin
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2258/facebook-account-kit.aspx

Using this plugin user can get registered by OTP on phone without password.

Next time in order to login he don't need password and again can get login by OTP.
6 年 前
You can use temporary email service like https://www.mailinator.com/
6 年 前
Hello!

I am also very interested in that topic. NOT using 3rd party plugins, NOT using dummy emails, NOT using half asses "quick fixes" etc. The aim is to create a functionality in the source code, which can make it possible to edit and manage Firstname, Lastname, end Email fields just like every other in registration process (make them optional, or remove them entirely).

I am looking into this topic myself, and I will be sure to post my solution once I find it, hopefully someone can help me out in the meantime ;)
6 年 前
I think you'll have a bigger issue - the system is going to try and send emails for various events.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.