Can register different vendors as users can maintain their product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi,

I wanted to know if we can register different vendors as users in the nopCommerce and allow them to upload their products which the Admin user can view and then approve. Is this functionality provided in the nopCommerce solution or do we need to additionally develop it?

Thanx in Advance :)
11 年 前
techfun wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to know if we can register different vendors as users in the nopCommerce and allow them to upload their products which the Admin user can view and then approve. Is this functionality provided in the nopCommerce solution or do we need to additionally develop it?

Not available. Need to develop. :D
11 年 前
techfun wrote:
Hi,

Check the multi-vendors cart developed by hezyz
11 年 前
We can help you develop that so that you can register different vendors.,
Add me to your skype: cis.violet
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.