Multi-vendor roadmap. Let's discuss (UPDATE: done)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 年 前
Hi

Apart from plugin for vendor profile,a feature worth exploring is geo location of vendor in the profile? also customer can search products based on their geo location of top 3 vendors, obviously with least price out of the box.? Pl can any one help me get this ?

I m not dev...although look for some help.
8 年 前
Hello Can I Manage my vendors as per my stores??

For example

Store 1 has vendor 1, Vendor 3, Vendor 5

and

store 2 has vendor 2, Vendor 4

It is possible??
8 年 前
safehouse1111 wrote:
Hello Can I Manage my vendors as per my stores??

For example

Store 1 has vendor 1, Vendor 3, Vendor 5

and

store 2 has vendor 2, Vendor 4

It is possible??

I guess you are looking for multi-tenant features which are not available out of the box. There is a multi-tenant extension which might do what you need.
8 年 前
Hi,

I'm currently thinking about better implementation of work item 11369 ("Multi-vendors. Vendor Payouts Recording"). What exactly functionality do you want to have? How would you like it to be implemented? Please share your sample scenarios
8 年 前
i think it should have Vendor Payment History.... A small but very useful thing.. :)

Thanks
8 年 前
mayurpaghdal wrote:
i think it should have Vendor Payment History.... A small but very useful thing.. :)

Thanks for suggestion! We added support for vendor notes in the recently released version 3.70. You can use it for any tracking information (payout, etc)
8 年 前
hello
also we need this model
we have some physical shops, we don't want to have a order with two product from two shop
sorry for my bad English
7 年 前
rudgr wrote:
Why are the export options in the admin order list page disabled for vendor users?
I guess it is related to the fact that exports should also be filtered per vendor?

I do think it would be very useful for vendors to export their (part of the) orders?

for example for importing in their own systems etc?

PS: workitem created: http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11371 ;-)

Done. Please see this commit for more details
7 年 前
A function to manually trigger e-mail to vendor would be nice.
In my setup I need to screen the orders before e-mailing the vendor.

Regards, Thomas
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.