Chrome browser problem - www.nopcommerce.com don't get directed to default.aspx

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Using Chrome browser, www.nopcommerce.com doesn't get redirected to default.aspx instead I see Parallel's Plesk default page.
11 年 前
Everything works fine. Try clearing your cache (click F5). Please let me know the results.
11 年 前
limsy wrote:
Using Chrome browser, www.nopcommerce.com doesn't get redirected to default.aspx instead I see Parallel's Plesk default page.

I ran into the problem of the Parallel's default page showing once before as well.  Except I was using Firefox.  It happened to me about 2 or 3 weeks ago.  It only happened for a little while and then started working again just fine.  I just checked it on Chrome and it works fine for me just now.  Try it again and see if it works.

@Andrei, if you like, I can send you a screen clipping of what it looks like, I still have it on my computer.
11 年 前
Tim2376 wrote:
@Andrei, if you like, I can send you a screen clipping of what it looks like, I still have it on my computer.

Thanks. I've seen this page. It started happening after the site was done for about two hours and the Plesk default page was displayed. I presume that page was simply cached by some "intermediate" servers
11 年 前
LOL. I feel like such a noob.   :P
Yep. Once the cache is cleared its ok now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.