Adjusting Variants in grid layout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi

Im trying to edit the Default theme. In particular the layout of the "Variants in grid" look and feel. The problem i am having is that when i edit the css then the "Single product Variant" layout is affected as well.

I noticed in the style.css a section called "PRODUCTS IN GRID - TEMPLATE" but this css is not applied to anything that i can find.

How do i go about adjusting the layout of "Variants in Grid" without affecting the other page layouts.

thanks in advance
Ryan
10 年 前
Hi,

if you want to edit styles for elements that are located below the full description in the template "Variants in grid", then you can do so by adding the prefix ".product-variant-list" to classes. That is, if you want to edit the look of the price, you should write the following:

.product-details-page. product-variant-list. prices. product-price span {some styles}

If you want to edit the whole page, then in the view "ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml" you should add another class to the

<div class="page product-details-page">, such as "variants-in-grid" and use it as a prefix.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.