Magento theme to nop theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi,

We currently have a site on Magento Commerce that has been in development for quite some time. We are considering moving it to nopCommerce for many reasons. The problem with nopCommerce for us is that I have a need for multiple warehouses, including dropship and local warehouses. nop Currently doesn't support this.

Please visit dev1.giftsnthings.com to see current working site in Magento.

I would like to do this project in pieces because I want to make some changes and I think it will be more manageable.

If you are interested, would you please provide a quote and the hourly rate to do the following:

Create a theme based off my existing site. In phase I you will only create the common pieces used on every page. e.g. the header, the footer and the background. If its on multiple pages it should be included.

Please contact me via email at [email protected]

Thanks,
Ron
11 年 前
somedumbguy wrote:
Hi,

We currently have a site on Magento Commerce that has been in development for quite some time. We are considering moving it to nopCommerce for many reasons. The problem with nopCommerce for us is that I have a need for multiple warehouses, including dropship and local warehouses. nop Currently doesn't support this.

Please visit dev1.giftsnthings.com to see current working site in Magento.

I would like to do this project in pieces because I want to make some changes and I think it will be more manageable.

If you are interested, would you please provide a quote and the hourly rate to do the following:

Create a theme based off my existing site. In phase I you will only create the common pieces used on every page. e.g. the header, the footer and the background. If its on multiple pages it should be included.

Please contact me via email at [email protected]

Thanks,
Ron

Could you share the reasons you want to move to Nop?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.