Flexible Prices

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
Hallo,
I want to sell photo prints with different types (like plain photo print or direct print) with different sizes of the prints with optional passpartouts and frames.
So i probably need to write a calculator module (right?).
Is there a possiblity to define a generic product which i can use and assign a calculated price for each individual order?

Kind regards
Roman
10 年 前
rweilguny wrote:
Hallo,
I want to sell photo prints with different types (like plain photo print or direct print) with different sizes of the prints with optional passpartouts and frames.
So i probably need to write a calculator module (right?).
Is there a possiblity to define a generic product which i can use and assign a calculated price for each individual order?

Kind regards
Roman

If I understand you well you could use product variant attributes to do what you want as in example Store and Admin (in PV attributes tab). If you later want to creat more similar products you can use the Copy Product/Variant options to do so.
10 年 前
Hi
Maybe this team can help you. They have theme for your problem
Print Shop
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.