2.8 to 3.0 upgrade sql script - Is this an error?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
I upgraded 2.7 to 2.8 and all was fine.
I then upgraded 2.8 to 3.0 and got the following, but I'm not sure if that constitutes an error?

Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures.
Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures.

Bottom line: There was no scripts with that or anything. At the bottom, it stated that: "Query batch completed".

FYI: I used query express to upgrade.
11 年 前
It is just an informational message as you are changing the names of objects. No worries here
11 年 前
OK, Nice to hear... I was worried.
11 年 前
When upgrading, do I still run the install thingy? Or just put my settings files etc back?
11 年 前
Please see Upgrading nopCommerce
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.