Password Recovery

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Dear friends,
A few days ago, I downloaded nopcommerce from the godaddy site (which I like very much) and so far I have come up against only one problem.
When I select the option forgot password, I receive the email, but the link in the email gives me the following message:

Server Error in '/' Application
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /PasswordRecovery.aspx

Does anybody know what is wrong and what I must do?
I want to get it working properly because I want to buy a license and start my store.
Thanks for your help.
Vasileios Botis
14 年 前
Did you ever solve this problem?

What I am finding is that the email I get from the store directs me to

mystore/default.aspx/PasswordRecovery.aspx

when is should be directing me to

mystore/PasswordRecovery.aspx

I cannot find anyplace where I can change the configuration to send me to the right place.
14 年 前
try      admin

content management --> templates --> message templates

edit     Customer.PasswordRecovery

click 'source' button in editor   and check the hyperlink

it should read
href="%Customer.PasswordRecoveryURL%"

(v1.4 and v 1.5)
13 年 前
When the URL of the shop is not "www.mystore.com" but "www.mystore.com/nopcommerce/"(or another sub folder), then in:
Administration / Configuration / Global settings / general / Store URL:

...have to put the second address (not the first): "www.mystore.com/nopcommerce/" For otherwise the URL of PasswordRecovery not built well and fails.
12 年 前
hi guys
im using nopmcommerce v.1.9 and using visual studio 2010 i have problem with  password recovery when i go to recover my password i recive an e-mail which tel me for recovery password klick here,when i clic i get this massage:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /nopcommerce/passwordrecovery.aspx

in the email templats i have this code which i think is correct :
<p><a href="%Store.URL%">%Store.Name%</a> <br />
<br />
To change your password <a href="%Customer.PasswordRecoveryURL%">click here</a>. <br />
<br />
%Store.Name%</p>

so anyone can help me with this problem?
thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.