Adding a menu item - LINKS to the home page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
Version 3.0
I added a page called LINKS for reciprocal links request. http://www.shippersmall.com/t/links

Now I want to add a link to that under "Information" menu. How can I do that?
10 年 前
You can add a link to your topic is similar to other links in the "InfoBlock.cshtml" view:

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "yourTopicSystemName" })">@T("TopicName")</a></li>
10 年 前
Mariann wrote:
You can add a link to your topic is similar to other links in the "InfoBlock.cshtml" view:

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "yourTopicSystemName" })">@T("TopicName")</a></li>

Thanks for your reply.
Where do I find the "infoblock.cshtml" view?

Nevermind: I found it in the "Views" Folder.
10 年 前
Hello,

I added a category to the Main Menu called "Downloads".

I created the page in Content Management>Topics.

I added this in Views>Common>Menu as follows:

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "Downloads" })">@T("Downloads")</a></li>

everything is fine except on the Home page menu the "Downloads" shows as "downloads"

Where can I correct the capitalization? It is not in Content Management Topics.

Thanks
10 年 前
realdigital wrote:
Hello,

I added a category to the Main Menu called "Downloads".

I created the page in Content Management>Topics.

I added this in Views>Common>Menu as follows:

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "Downloads" })">@T("Downloads")</a></li>

everything is fine except on the Home page menu the "Downloads" shows as "downloads"

Where can I correct the capitalization? It is not in Content Management Topics.

Thanks

Hi,

in this construction - @T("Downloads") - "Downloads" is the name of locale resource, so you should create a local resource named "Downloads" on this page: http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Language/Resources?languageId=2
10 年 前
Hello and thank you.

I have v3.0.
I went to configuration>settings>all settings and added a "new record" where by

setting name = downloads ; value = Downloads

.... nothing has happened.

I notice on your link the URL takes you to "languages> locale" ... but I do not see this on my panel.

where did I miss it?

thanks
10 年 前
realdigital wrote:
Hello and thank you.

I have v3.0.
I went to configuration>settings>all settings and added a "new record" where by

setting name = downloads ; value = Downloads

.... nothing has happened.

I notice on your link the URL takes you to "languages> locale" ... but I do not see this on my panel.

where did I miss it?

thanks

It's here: Configuration -> Languages -> View string resources.
10 年 前
that was it!

thank you
9 年 前
Mariann wrote:

Hello Mariann,

You helped me with this problem a couple years ago. Now I have upgraded to 3.3 and the file views/common/infoblock.cshtml does not exist. What do I do now?

My log is also showing an error.
The controller for path '/t/Links/trackback/' was not found or does not implement IController.

Do you know how I fix that? :)
9 年 前
In 3.30 info block, which placed in the right side on the your home page now is in the footer. Think of another place where you would like to place your link :)

Try to read this abour your second problem: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/28584/the-controller-for-path-e375045d41c749febe5cff7927631edearterysignalrping-was-not-found-or-does-not-implement-icontroller.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.