Hello friends,

I am new to codes and do not have much knowledge.

My product for the online store is books. For this I require few more columns in Product table i.e. ISBN (10 digits numeric), Bar Code (14 digits alphanumeric) & Author column.

Since my database is empty right now so adding these 3 columns is not a problem.

Stored Procedure:
Problem starts with "Stored Procedures". There are so many stored procedures for Product that I am confused where to add these 3 columns so that they can be be displayed at all required pages of the website, also can be updated, added or deleted using administration/product management.

Store & Administration:
Next problem is how to add these 3 columns in Product detail page. I am not sure but maybe when the "Stored procedure" part is done then maybe I just have to add there few lines in Product Detail page ..... Big problem is in Administration/Product Management, this area might require some extra codes which I don't know.

Search Page:
People may search for books using ISBN, Bar Code or Author's name. In the Search page I want to add these 3 fields available for search using textbox. People can use anyone or more then one field to search there desired book, example they can add the Author's name + few digits of ISBN to get the best search result OR they can simply insert the whole ISBN to find that exact book.

Can someone please guide me to do this, I am really stuck