Ver. 3.10 Tiered Pricing Not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
Good Day:

I'm trying to get Tired pricing to work.

I've set up my Product.  Normal Price for 1 is set to 14.99,  in Tiered I put  2  with a pricing of 24.95.

However when I pick that product on the site.  and Select 2 and Click add to cart ..  my cart shows up as 28.98..  It is not showing the Tierd Price.

Is there something else I need to do?  

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mary
10 年 前
Hi,

have you changed Store or Customer role of the tier price record?
10 年 前
No, have not changed that...  Should I?  if so what to?
10 年 前
mcapp32 wrote:
Good Day:

I'm trying to get Tired pricing to work.

I've set up my Product.  Normal Price for 1 is set to 14.99,  in Tiered I put  2  with a pricing of 24.95.

However when I pick that product on the site.  and Select 2 and Click add to cart ..  my cart shows up as 28.98..  It is not showing the Tierd Price.

Is there something else I need to do?  

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mary

In tier prices you set your prices per unit. You should set 1 for 14.99, 2 for 12.475 ....
10 年 前
Good Day.

I did that.  However, when I try and add to cart  a quantity of 2  i still get full pricing for 2 and the price for 1..  so instead of it showing up as 24.95  it shows up as 28.98.  Any ideas as to why this is not working?

Thanks.
Mary
10 年 前
Check this example in store (http://demo.nopcommerce.com/arrow-mens-wrinkle-free-pinpoint-solid-long-sleeve) and admin demos
10 年 前
Please make screenshots of the following pages so I can replicate it:

1. Admin area > product details page (including "Price" field)
2. Admin area > product details page > tier prices
3. Public store > product details page
4. Public store > shopping cart with two items in the cart
10 年 前
I would be happy to.  How do I send you the screen captures?
10 年 前
Uplaod them to http://imageshack.us/. Also make a screenshot of admin area > configuration tax settings page.
10 年 前
So basically I have to go thru and save them all out to images instead of sending an email.  really?

is there a support email I'll send it there.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.