I went to Admin Section to this location:
Home > Configuration > Payment > Payment Methods

Now i choose Paypal Express Checkout and click on Edit
and now i check "ACTIVE" checkbox and then i check"Use SandBox" checkbox
Now i selected radio button that says " Authorize and Capture"
Now i provided details of Account Name, Password and Signature
Now i click on SAVE

In this paypal Express checkout page it says that :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you select Paypal Express, do not select Paypal Standard
If you select Paypal Express, you should enable Paypal Direct too  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So by reading above message i guess in order to use PayPal Express checkout i have to use PayPal Direct too right ?
then i go to PayPal Direct edit page and do the same things that i did for PayPal Express checkout and save the settings

Now i tested this by running the nopCommerce project and when i click on Checkout By PayPal button it should direct me to the paypal login page right ? well it does but it is not paypal express checkout screen i guess
this is what i am getting (please click on the link - >): http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6926/paypalpo.jpg

But as my knowledge says Paypal express checkout screen is something like this:
http://www.chrislousichphoto.com/media/photos/2009/03/credit-card-via-paypal.jpg

Am i correct ? then why on the header i am not getting the list of items in the shopping cart and why on the left hand side i am NOT getting the option to pay by credit card for those who doesn't have paypal account ?

One more question: By default paypal sends an invoice to Buyer and seller about the purchase, that invoice includes the product description and the total amount paid, is it possible to add more fields in that recipt by paypal ? i mean i want Manufacturer Part Number to be displayed on the paypal receipt, how it can be done ?  and currently in paypal invoice it only shows like this :
Unit price: $738.91 USD
Qty: 1
Amount: $738.91 USD

It doesn't give the name or description of the products orders ? how to get the name of the product and the manufacturer part number in the invoice ?

Please help me