nopCommerce 3.30 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
ChuckR wrote:
New York - Do you have a demo of this somewhere to look at? If so, we can create a new feature topic and discuss.

I don't have a demo.  I could post some screen shots
10 年 前
New York wrote:
For work item More advanced promotion price calculations..., please consider "Discount Calculation Method" plugins.

Thanks. There's a separate work item for this feature - https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11744
10 年 前
ChuckR wrote:
...warehouse suggestions...

and

New York wrote:
...I can contribute some code if this is the desired path.

Thanks a lot. Sure, please do it. But I'm not sure that such Enterprise-level feature will appear in the near time. Anyway, I've just created a work item
10 年 前
A nice feature similar to rental would be a reservation system for a hotel/ house owners with online booking. A down payment should be optional like a fixed fee or a percentage. That down payment must be paid on reservation.
10 年 前
More CMS features so that more customer pages and text can be added with nice SEO proof url's. I know there is a plugin, but default out the box would be nicer. In particular since the footer needs SEO improvements for 1 language. For multiple languages I do not know if the SEO is better.
10 年 前
I would suggest to create skin file /section for the default theme
group all colors and fonts into on file

thank u
10 年 前
hezyz wrote:
I would suggest to create skin file /section for the default theme
group all colors and fonts into on file

Hi Hezy,

please clarify.
10 年 前
create 3 css files style, style.rtl and skin

in skin put only properties that can be changed with out changing the layout
basically colors, background colors, images and fonts
10 年 前
whats about selling software (key)

I add a software product and I add for example 10 keys im the database.
With variant attributes.

Software variant a = key a
Software variant b = key b

When order is confirmed, automatically the client gets the next available key.

Maybe available keys = in stock

regards Marc

I'm working on a solution, I can give out the key, but the admin part for availability is missing.

regards
Marc
10 年 前
Would it be possible to send campaigns and add subscriptions by store?

Example:

the newsletter subscribers of my cycling store should only receive  a newsletter from this store and not from my other stores (soccer, basketball, ...)

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11699
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.