Guest Accounts & KeepAlive 3.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
I am not sure if this is by design or not, but I have noticed since upgrading to 3.3 I have over 1500 guest accounts. The site usually has around 50 at a given time. Well being curious I started to look at a good handful of the guest accounts and noticed the last page visited by each was the KeepAlive index page. So I looked at creation times and they are 1 minute apart. Anyone have a clue what was changed from 3.2 to 3.3 causing this?
10 年 前
You're absolutely right. Thanks a lot for reporting. Here is the fix.

If you cannot apply the fix (no source code), then simply set schedule task run period to 15 minutes (900 seconds).
9 年 前
Andrei,
The link to this changeset is no longer valid. Can you please provide the relevant code to fix this for Version 3.3. I will not be able to upgrade to 3.4 for a little while as my site only went live on Monday.
9 年 前
We moved to Git from Mercurial and links were changed. Now it's changeset 57727eac435e
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.