Discounts Requirements Not Displaying

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 年 前
Using 3.30 - I am trying to add the requirements for a discount coupon.  I would like to add it only to certain products but it is not displaying.  Anyone else experience this?  I also tried adding it in product details under the discount tab but it is not showing the discount as an option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
9 年 前
loulou wrote:
Using 3.30 - I am trying to add the requirements for a discount coupon.  I would like to add it only to certain products but it is not displaying.  Anyone else experience this?  I also tried adding it in product details under the discount tab but it is not showing the discount as an option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It show in a separate tab when you are creating/editing a discount in admin>promotions>discount>create/eit a discount
4 年 前
Hi,

Using NOP commerce 3.80
I'm Trying to create a discount with an amount requirement and i get this, please advise...  

4 年 前
First, Immediately after you get the error "Failed to load requirement content", go to System > Log to see if any details.

Also, see this post
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/31858/cant-get-discounts-to-work-correctly-get-this-failed-to-load-requirement-content.aspx?p=2#211654
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.