wheh in march the new version of nopCommerce will be launched ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
1) which date of march the new version of nopCommerce is being launched (1st week, 2nd week or when ?) ?

2) The new version included the feature of selected admins to selected conntrols only (Like i am the admin of my website and i want someone else to take orders for me, in order to do that i have to make him admin of my website but i don't want him to see / change other things, i want him to be able to take order only, so i want to restrict him for other features, this kind of thing will be implemented in the next version ?)

3) Multiple shipping methods will be implementsin the next version?

4) Just like "authorize and capture" is for paypal payment, we can authorize and capture payments from credit cards too by some software, will this automatically authorize and capture payment method will be implements in the next version ?

5) Quickbooks will be implements in the next version ?

6) For my website, i modified the 1.4 version on nopCommerce and launched my website. so when the next version will be released what do i have to do in order to update my website with the new version ? I have to start it from scratch ? i mean how to update with new version if you have modified the current version, it won't throw any errors or something like that, what's the solution ?
14 年 前
1) At the end of March
2) Yes (ACL)
3) Yes
4) ???
5) No
6) It all depends on modifications what you did.
14 年 前
4) In the quickbooks, there is an option to get the credit card swiped, by entering the credit card number , in the next release of nopCommerce the credit card system will remain same ? i mean it will remain manual ? unless the admin dont mark the order as paid the order status will remain "pending" ?
14 年 前
It all depends on payment method. Some of them requires store owner to manually click "Mark as Paid", some of them doesn't
14 年 前
will new version of nopCommerce will include importing/export products along with their CATEGORIES and IMAGES ? as right now it's a one by one procedure of doing it, and it there are 1000s of products it takes forever to do it.

and right now there is no way to delete bulk products, right now it's a one by one process...will this be included ?
14 年 前
Do you know yet if full multilanguage would be implemented in 1.4 including categories and product description?
14 年 前
i mean in the next release after 1.4...
14 年 前
abcd_12345
No

AB Fitness
No
14 年 前
importing/export products along with their CATEGORIES and IMAGES is a much NEEDED funtionality for folks moving from other cart environments or having a previous inventory and the number one negative issue for most customers.  I plan to import it Directly into SQL but some may have a more difficult time doing this.

It is ashame not to see it in the next release.
14 年 前
Yeah - i agree about the bulk uploading and exporting and bulk deleting features. They are really needed.

Also, will ThreeColumn.Masterpage be introduced in the next release believe it was meant to be coming in 1.4 but never made it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.