Nop 3.4 crash!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 年 前
Hi,
I'm using NOP 3.4.
It works fine with the default template.
When I tried to chenge the template to NopRoot I received the compilation error:

Compilation Error
  Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'Nop.Web.Models.Common.TaxTypeSelectorModel' does not contain a definition for 'Enabled' and no extension method 'Enabled' accepting a first argument of type 'Nop.Web.Models.Common.TaxTypeSelectorModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 4:  @using Nop.Core.Infrastructure;
Line 5:  @using Nop.Web.Models.Common;
Line 6:  @if (Model.Enabled)
Line 7:  {
Line 8:      var webHelper = EngineContext.Current.Resolve<IWebHelper>();

Source File: e:\HostingSpaces\softsale\softsale.co.il\wwwroot\Themes\NopRoot\Views\Common\TaxTypeSelector.cshtml    Line: 6

Please your help!

thanks
Lior S.
9 年 前
Hi Lior,

So you're using nopCommerce 3.40. But looks like your theme is not compatible with this version. You have to download and install the theme for version 3.40
9 年 前
The issue is that I did use BootStrap for 3.4 -

I have two other websites based on the same platform version with the same BootStrap version,
Yet only on this one I received that crash.

Any idea?
9 年 前
I am using Nop 3.50 and facing same issue. No matter which theme am I using, it crashes with the message mentioned above. I am using shared hosting on Arvixe. I have noticed that not just theme even if I change anything like enabled the SSL, cleared cache and restarted application... it crashed with that compiler message. Some times it comes back after a while. I wounder if being on shared hosting has any impact on it or not.
9 年 前
[email protected] wrote:
I am using Nop 3.50 and facing same issue. No matter which theme am I using, it crashes with the message mentioned above. I am using shared hosting on Arvixe. I have noticed that not just theme even if I change anything like enabled the SSL, cleared cache and restarted application... it crashed with that compiler message. Some times it comes back after a while. I wounder if being on shared hosting has any impact on it or not.

What themes is causing the issue? Could you please provide some more details? Any log errors?
9 年 前
Hi LK,

I was trying free themes, tried a few with similar result but cant recall exactly which were they. What I thought about crash was shared asp.net cache containing different versions of same page. It may or may not be the reason. However I took a VPS from a service provider and problems solved.

I noticed that I mentioned the Arvix name above, that was not intended to blame them. Actually their shared hosting was pretty faster than a vps with 2cores and 2gig of memory and it was just a $4 per month hosting. nopCommerce is not for shared hosting I guess. Almost all of the eCommerce systems needs more resources than a lowest priced shared hosting.
9 年 前
[email protected] wrote:
Hi LK,

I was trying free themes, tried a few with similar result but cant recall exactly which were they. What I thought about crash was shared asp.net cache containing different versions of same page. It may or may not be the reason. However I took a VPS from a service provider and problems solved.

I noticed that I mentioned the Arvix name above, that was not intended to blame them. Actually their shared hosting was pretty faster than a vps with 2cores and 2gig of memory and it was just a $4 per month hosting. nopCommerce is not for shared hosting I guess. Almost all of the eCommerce systems needs more resources than a lowest priced shared hosting.

Are you still facing any issues with your site?
9 年 前
Hi LK,

After moving to a VPS issue was solved. I have no issue going on at the moment :)
9 年 前
[email protected] wrote:
Hi LK,

After moving to a VPS issue was solved. I have no issue going on at the moment :)

Good to hear that your issue has been resolved!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.