Could not load type

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I'm getting an error:
Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.MasterPages.root'.

Source Error:
Line 1:  <%@ Master Language="C#" Debug="true" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Root.Master.cs" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.MasterPages.root" %>
Line 2:  
Line 3:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="Header" Src="~/Modules/Header.ascx" %>

I have no idea what the problem is.  I have looked over the code and it all seems fine.  Some tips would be helpful.
14 年 前
This is normally where you have added a new page to the system, changed the code behind CS or have made other changes and not rebuilt the NopCommerceStore build.

Pls rebuild in VS and then try again.
14 年 前
I'm going to try and upload the new version of nopCommerce and give that a try.  I'll let you know how it goes.
13 年 前
I am getting the same problem please help me to update.
I have uploaded new rebuild copy of nopcommrece but getting same problem
13 年 前
Most of my problems with nopCommerce were solved by re-uploading the .dll files in the bin directory.  I had to do a comparison of the file sizes of the .dll files in my bin directory on my local hard drive with the .dll files in the bin directory on my hosted website.  I found that some of the files on my hosted website did not get uploaded completely.  Re-uploading the files that did not get uploaded completely fixed the problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.