Roxy Fileman not Getting Images/Directories

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 年 前
Hi, I uploaded a file with sucess, but the plugin not shows the uploaded data... any idea?

This is the get

http://localhost:15536/Admin/RoxyFileman/ProcessRequest?a=FILESLIST&d=/Content/Images/uploaded&type=image

and the response is always []

Thanks!
8 年 前
The link you have posted is from the localhost (your local machine) so we cannot access the link.

Either provide us some screenshot of your issue or go to Administration > System > Log and see if you got any errors / warnings (then paste here).
8 年 前
Please find the video explaining the issue...
http://1drv.ms/1Mb0VE0
7 年 前
So did you find solution?
7 年 前
URGENT NEED TO FIND OUT SOLUTION - Using Nop 3.70.

I have created a topic page, with a table, where I uploaded a number of photos for my artisans. These photos are small in size (about 43 to 50 KB). Everything worked well until today.  As I wanted to add additional photos, I tried uploading them but got the same error where it was impossible for me to upload anything.

Error loading
../../Admin/RoxyFileman/ProcessRequest&a=FILESLIST&d=%2FContent%2FImages%2Fuploaded&type=image

For some reasons, the files uploaded as I could see them when I went directly in my FTP but I am unable to actually add them to my topic page, within the table I have created.

I really need to resolve this ASAP as I am hosting an event and to promote the event and the creations of my exhibitors, my topic page serves as a gallery.  

Can anyone help? FYI as well, I do intend to install 3.80 (already downloaded) but could not risk running into issues during the planning of my event as time is critical.

I have also looked at the forum to try and get solution but not sure where to be directed. MS Edge is also a challenge at this time as my sound keeps having issues so am not able to play any video at this time.

Thank you for your wonderful help, as usual!  

Manon :)
7 年 前
Can anyone assist? Thanks!
6 年 前
I had the same problem, turns out the issue was there was a couple of files in the folder with zero length. Once I removed them, it worked okay.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.