How dificult is to enhance nopcommerce admin category view?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I'm new to nopcommerce and I think it is a wonderfull piece of software.
But I think the category view in the admin is somewhat plain and confusing as it is. I want to change the admin category for it to look like the one from Magento. I like it because it still simple in looks but has a beter visual management of root categories and sub-categories. And it shows the number of products in each category.

For those that don't know:
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6776/category.jpg

Is it too dificult to code the total products on each category? And the tree visuals? I'm asking before I start to code here and this proves difficult...

If I can pull it out, I will share with everyone of course...

Thanks.
14 年 前
Agree. We need to enhance our admin category page
14 年 前
Well I have both ComponentArt WebUI ASP.NET/AJAX and OBOUT ASP.NET suite, both have very nice treeviews. Anyway Ablecommerce (a very nice software) uses a lot of ComponentArt WebUI and it is fast. I've used ComponentArt WebUI for a number of projects, but never the treeview. I still prefer OBOUT ASP.NET though.

Do you accept code contributions? I was looking at how categories work at nopcommerce and I think I can make a nice looking treeview for nopcommerce using OBOUT treeview.
14 年 前
i like those tools too but the problem is that not everybody has them , not everybody can have them or can purchase them.. and mainly, the project is a good open source solution also because it is all hand crafted and does not rely on third paty tools with no source code access.
14 年 前
sch09 is abosutely right
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.