Upgrade Script Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi everyone,
I am upgrading from 1.4 to 1.5 but i am getting this error (Upgrade script from your version is not available) on step three of the installation wizard. Your help would be greatly appreciated,
Thank You
14 年 前
Connect to your database and execute the following script:
select * from Nop_Setting
where [name]='Common.CurrentVersion'

What are results?
14 年 前
I tried an install on a new domain (same hosting service) and i get this error on step 3...

An error occured: Incorrect syntax near '0x0a0d'.
Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'with'. If this statement is a common table expression, an xmlnamespaces clause or a change tracking context clause, the previous statement must be terminated with a semicolon.
Running scripts from file: C:\HostingSpaces\allbundl\allbundledup.com.au\wwwroot\install\Scripts\nopCommerce_createDatabase.sql
14 年 前
This is what i get when i execute the above script...

|--Nested Loops(Inner Join, OUTER REFERENCES:([ericsdata].[dbo].[Nop_Setting].[SettingID]))
       |--Index Seek(OBJECT:([ericsdata].[dbo].[Nop_Setting].[IX_Nop_Setting]), SEEK:([ericsdata].[dbo].[Nop_Setting].[Name]=CONVERT_IMPLICIT(nvarchar(4000),[@1],0)) ORDERED FORWARD)
       |--Clustered Index Seek(OBJECT:([ericsdata].[dbo].[Nop_Setting].[PK_Nop_Setting]), SEEK:([ericsdata].[dbo].[Nop_Setting].[SettingID]=[ericsdata].[dbo].[Nop_Setting].[SettingID]) LOOKUP ORDERED FORWARD)

I dont know if thats what you need to know or not.... not sure that i am doing it correctly.
Thank you for your help and time.
14 年 前
I am wondering if i have a corrupt database, and if i do, how to fix it.
14 年 前
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
Connect to your database and execute the following script:
select * from Nop_Setting
where [name]='Common.CurrentVersion'

What are results?

Have you done this yet? Result?
14 年 前
Problem solved now that my server installed a nopcommerce 1.5 application.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.