Manufacturers grid on homepage

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 年 前
Hi Guys

I'm working on a store at the moment, I've currently got a single column homepage which displays a grid of selected product categories using the show on homepage option.

I would like to have my manufacturers displayed in a grid underneath this product grid on the homepage, the same way they're displayed on the /manufacturer/all page. At the moment I only have FTP access to the theme directory and an admin access account. Is it possible to do this?

Thank you
8 年 前
Hello,

unfortunately it's not possible to do this straight away. You can't just copy the manufacturer grid code into your home page view file. You have to do source code changes in order to get all manufacturers and return it as a partial view and then add it to your home page.
8 年 前
You can try this FREE plugin:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1723/manufacturers-free-ima9inescom.aspx

Hope this help :)
7 年 前
Ima9ine you have suggested such a plugin which is dependable on anther, both of the plugin are belongs to you. Are you trying to marketing on this forum. If yes, shame on you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.