Timeout Error when import language file (v1.50)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hello

I've searched through the hole forum for my problem :-) There were 1 possible solution with:

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] OFF
GO
SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ON

but this solution wouldn't work for me. What's the problem for the timeout error when i import a language file?

Error:
Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

I've export the english language file to xml and changed a few to german. Now i would upload it to the shop into the second language "german/deutsch". I hope there is a possible solution for me. The system nopCommerce is great and i wouldn't change the system.

Regards, Florian
14 年 前
divide the xml in two of 250 kb.. and import one, then the other... that how i solved it!!!
14 年 前
Thank you, i just solved the problem in this way:
Directly in the SQL server i copied the english content into the same table qith a new language id (the language id from the german language). now i can edit the words in the sql server :-) if this way wouldn't work, your way would be my next step ;-)

Regards & thank you for help
14 年 前
can you explain me HOW to do that?

im a 0 in sql.

thanks
14 年 前
I have to ask my friend, he did it for me. I'm also a noob in SQL ;-) Maybe i could give you tomorrow an answer.
14 年 前
thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.