Dependency Registrar injection for adding Web Api project

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 年 前
Hi everyone,

I have add a web api project in "Presentation" directory. I want to use nopCommerce servcies directly.

Can anyone provide me an example of how to use dependency injection (autofac) to inject NopCommerce service interface into Web Api Controller constructor?

I have add codes to Global.asax,

public class WebApiApplication : System.Web.HttpApplication
    {
        void ConfigureApi()
        {
            var config = GlobalConfiguration.Configuration;

var builder = new ContainerBuilder();
            builder.RegisterApiControllers(Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly());
            builder.RegisterAssemblyTypes(typeof(CustomerService)
                .Assembly).Where(t => t.Name.EndsWith("Service"))
            .AsImplementedInterfaces().InstancePerApiRequest();

var container = builder.Build();
            // Set the dependency resolver implementation.
            var resolver = new AutofacWebApiDependencyResolver(container);
            config.DependencyResolver = resolver;
        }

protected void Application_Start()
        {
            GlobalConfiguration.Configure(WebApiConfig.Register);
            ConfigureApi();
        }
    }

And CustomerController, I add codes:

public CustomerController(ICustomerService customerService)
        {
            this._customerService = customerService;
        }

but I got an error like this:

<Message>An error has occurred.</Message><ExceptionMessage>An error occurred when trying to create a controller of type 'CustomerController'. Make sure that the controller has a parameterless public constructor.</ExceptionMessage><ExceptionType>System.InvalidOperationException</ExceptionType><StackTrace>   在 System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.DefaultHttpControllerActivator.Create(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpControllerDescriptor controllerDescriptor, Type controllerType)
   在 System.Web.Http.Controllers.HttpControllerDescriptor.CreateController(HttpRequestMessage request)
   在 System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__1.MoveNext()</StackTrace>

Thank you.
6 年 前
Hi,

I am having the same problem. Do anybody having any solution.

I need to inject nop services in web api project. I a getting the same error message.

An error occurred when trying to create a controller of type 'CustomerController'. Make sure that the controller has a parameterless public constructor.

Thanks in advance.
6 年 前
vicky5536 wrote:
Hi,

I am having the same problem. Do anybody having any solution.

I need to inject nop services in web api project. I a getting the same error message.

An error occurred when trying to create a controller of type 'CustomerController'. Make sure that the controller has a parameterless public constructor.

Thanks in advance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.