Downloading nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I'm having problems downloading nopCommerce. If I download it through Windows Platform Installer it comes up with an error saying that the Aboutus.aspx is denied and cannot download.

I tried downloading direct form the nopCommerce website and, I've extracted the .rar file using WinZip and it tells me it couldn't extract all files.

I downloaded from a random website, that had a zip file available, but when I extracted the file it said the Aboutus.aspx was password protected?

It looks like the cause it the Aboutus.aspx page, is there a password you need or a downloadable file somewhere which hasnt got this problem.?

I've bought the user guide for nopCommerce and so far its been a waste of money because I can't even download the file properly, lol... If anyone could help guide me through the installation, if I'am doing something wrong or if anyone can post a link to the latest nopCommerce file that can be downloaded and extracted successfully, that you have used yourself that would be a great help.

Just in case you need to know my computers running the correct applications and programs needed to display the website on my localhost. I'am eventually planning to put it online using Fasthosts.

Thanks in advance
Mark
14 年 前
There's no any pass protected files. I've just installed nopCommerce using Web Platfrom installer, and it works fine. Try to download the latest 1.50 [no source] version here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.