Schedule Tasks - No tasks shown under Schedule tasks

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hi

I had a problem with emails earlier, I was not able to send test email using "EMail Configuration" panel. However now after changing the SMTP port to 80, I am able to send test emails. However still the new order notification, new customer registration emails, enquiry notification message are not being sent and are sitting in the queue forever. I checked the forums and found that there is a email scheduler in the System->Schedule tasks, however when I check System->Schedule Tasks, I cannot see anything there. Is that the reason my emails are not going, how can I get the email scheduler in the schedule task list. I am novice about coding. Looking for valuable assistance.

Thanks in advance.
7 年 前
Hi all schedule tasks are installed default with nopCommerce installation. Have you done any changes on that?
Please check you ScheduleTask table and if it is empty you can always insert them from below script:

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[ScheduleTask] ON
INSERT [dbo].[ScheduleTask] ([Id], [Name], [Seconds], [Type], [Enabled], [StopOnError], [LeasedByMachineName], [LeasedUntilUtc], [LastStartUtc], [LastEndUtc], [LastSuccessUtc]) VALUES (1, N'Send emails', 60, N'Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask, Nop.Services', 1, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
INSERT [dbo].[ScheduleTask] ([Id], [Name], [Seconds], [Type], [Enabled], [StopOnError], [LeasedByMachineName], [LeasedUntilUtc], [LastStartUtc], [LastEndUtc], [LastSuccessUtc]) VALUES (2, N'Keep alive', 300, N'Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveTask, Nop.Services', 1, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
INSERT [dbo].[ScheduleTask] ([Id], [Name], [Seconds], [Type], [Enabled], [StopOnError], [LeasedByMachineName], [LeasedUntilUtc], [LastStartUtc], [LastEndUtc], [LastSuccessUtc]) VALUES (3, N'Delete guests', 600, N'Nop.Services.Customers.DeleteGuestsTask, Nop.Services', 1, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
INSERT [dbo].[ScheduleTask] ([Id], [Name], [Seconds], [Type], [Enabled], [StopOnError], [LeasedByMachineName], [LeasedUntilUtc], [LastStartUtc], [LastEndUtc], [LastSuccessUtc]) VALUES (4, N'Clear cache', 600, N'Nop.Services.Caching.ClearCacheTask, Nop.Services', 0, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
INSERT [dbo].[ScheduleTask] ([Id], [Name], [Seconds], [Type], [Enabled], [StopOnError], [LeasedByMachineName], [LeasedUntilUtc], [LastStartUtc], [LastEndUtc], [LastSuccessUtc]) VALUES (5, N'Clear log', 3600, N'Nop.Services.Logging.ClearLogTask, Nop.Services', 0, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
INSERT [dbo].[ScheduleTask] ([Id], [Name], [Seconds], [Type], [Enabled], [StopOnError], [LeasedByMachineName], [LeasedUntilUtc], [LastStartUtc], [LastEndUtc], [LastSuccessUtc]) VALUES (6, N'Update currency exchange rates', 3600, N'Nop.Services.Directory.UpdateExchangeRateTask, Nop.Services', 1, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[ScheduleTask] OFF
GO

Moreover, you can check below file for installing required data.

/Nop.Web/App_Data/Install/create_required_data.sql
7 年 前
Hi Pratik

How and where can I check the table. My hosting is with GoDaddy.
7 年 前
I checked my database with my hosting. It is Nop.Db.sdf. I have downloaded the file for updating the rows to the Schedule Tasks table and downloaded SDFViewer, however everytime while trying to open the Nop.Db.sdf file with SDFViewer, it says database file corrupted. Any help?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.