Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Versio

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed. at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() at System.Drawing.Graphics.FromHwnd(IntPtr hwnd) at PdfSharp.Drawing.XGraphics..ctor(Graphics gfx, XSize size, XGraphicsUnit pageUnit, XPageDirection pageDirection) at PdfSharp.Drawing.XGraphics.CreateMeasureContext(XSize size, XGraphicsUnit pageUnit, XPageDirection pageDirection) at MigraDoc.Rendering.DocumentRenderer.PrepareDocument() at MigraDoc.Rendering.PdfDocumentRenderer.PrepareDocumentRenderer(Boolean prepareCompletely) at MigraDoc.Rendering.PdfDocumentRenderer.PrepareRenderPages() at MigraDoc.Rendering.PdfDocumentRenderer.RenderDocument() at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Utils.PDFHelper.PrintOrderToPDF(Order order, Int32 LanguageID, String FilePath) in F:\Own\NopCommerce\EnterpriseEdition\1.5Release\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Utils\PDFHelper.cs:line 470 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.OrderDetailsControl.btnGetInvoicePDF_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Own\NopCommerce\EnterpriseEdition\1.5Release\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\OrderDetails.ascx.cs:line 603 The action that failed was: Demand The type of the first permission that failed was: System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission The Zone of the assembly that failed was: MyComputer

It does this when I try to print the invoice or PDF.
Permissions for all files and folders have been set to full Read/write
13 年 前
are you running in full trust?

make sure 'network service' has read write permission for folder   files/ExportImport
13 年 前
I have this problem too!

Is full trust set up via Nopcomm administration or through my hosting company?
13 年 前
strickerm wrote:
I have this problem too!

Is full trust set up via Nopcomm administration or through my hosting company?

Trust Level is provided by hosting company.

FYI : GoDaddy doesn't provide full trust

These hosting companies provide full trust level: https://www.nopcommerce.com/recommendedhosting.aspx
13 年 前
My host company is Network Solutions.  They added "write" access to the "files" folder that contains the file "ExportImport".  

Still have the problem...
13 年 前
ask your hosting company if they can provide full trust for your website - if they do, it may be as simple as adding the line :

<trust level="Full" />

between the

<system.web>

tags in your web.config file

- hayden
10 年 前
Please help me resolve the same issue.  Thank you.
9 年 前
haydie wrote:
ask your hosting company if they can provide full trust for your website - if they do, it may be as simple as adding the line :

<trust level="Full" />

between the

<system.web>

tags in your web.config file

- hayden

Thank you!

It's helpfull on GoDaddy.
7 年 前
yes, it worked fine for me just added trust level high in web.config

<system.web>

<trust level="Full"/>

</system.web>
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.