Sage pay plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hi,

I want to integrate sage pay plugin into my website. I searched all plugin in my nopcommerce website & found there is three plugin of sage pay as below :
1) SagePay Form
2) Sage Payment Solutions integration plugin
3) SagePay Direct Payment Plugin

I just confused, which one is should purchase. Can anyone help me regarding this.
7 年 前
Hi!
It some of the plugins are redirecting customer to sagepay site, the others are not. Base your judgement in your purposes and feel free to contact developers of the plugins.
7 年 前
The website is Uk based eshopping. Can you please guide me, which one plugin i should purchase.
7 年 前
Hi,

We are developers of Sage Payment Solutions integration. Maybe you didn`t notice, but on our plugins page there is info: "Working only for United States Country!".

If you are UK based, this plugin will not help you, sorry.

If I may suggest, ask developers for share demo store (if no trial/demo available), maybe you will be able to test plugins before purchase.
7 年 前
So, if there is no sage pay plugin for UK based eshopping website. then how could i integrated sage pay to website. Should i need to code for this manually.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.