Clicking on "Confirm" Order Button not working properly...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Using nopCommerce 3.80, and this just started to happen.

When clicking on "Confirm" order, it displays the message below "Submitting Order Information" but it then just stays on the same page.  It doesn't display the Order Confirmation page.  

In the admin section, I can see the order was placed in the Sales>Orders section and in the Message Queue section, all emails  were sent out, and also the credit card has been charged.

The two recent plugins that I installed were nopTemplates Customer Reminders and nop4you Ebay integration.

I haven't made any changes to the source.  Just a few minor changes to the cshtml files, but nothing related to the checkout pages or Order Confirmation Page.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot?

Thanks!

-Fred
7 年 前
I should add that this also happens when selecting Payment method as Cash/Check/Money Order where there is no credit card to process.

Also happens when checking out as a Guest.  And when Impersonating a Customer placing an order.
7 年 前
In the Network Console on Chrome I see the following error after clicking on Confirm button:

https://shop.phredinstruments.com/errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/checkout/OpcConfirmOrder/
7 年 前
Go to admin area > system > log. It should have detailed error stack. Please share it
7 年 前
When checking out with PayPal:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Nop4you.Plugin.Payments.PayPalAdvanced.RenderPayPalViewFilter.OnActionExecuted(ActionExecutedContext filterContext) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
IP address
7 年 前
I think I also see this error when checking out using Cash/Check option as well.
7 年 前
The error message indicates the problem is in the 3rd party plugin:
  Nop4you.Plugin.Payments.PayPalAdvanced
7 年 前
New York wrote:
The error message indicates the problem is in the 3rd party plugin:
  Nop4you.Plugin.Payments.PayPalAdvanced

Which is strange because that plugin is not installed.  It's on the server, but not installed.  

I do have the nop4you eBay plugin installed.  

I can remove the nop4you PayPal Advanced folder from the server, reload the plugin list, clear the cache and restart the application and see what happens.  Does that seem like a good idea to try?
7 年 前
a.m. wrote:
Go to admin area > system > log. It should have detailed error stack. Please share it

Thank you all for you help with this.  Quickly fixed by deleting the plugin folder on the server, reloading the plugin list, clearing the cache and restarting the application.

All seems to be working back to normal.

-Fred
7 年 前
What were your exact steps to fix? We just started experiencing this exact situation on 1/22/17. Regardless of the payment method chosen, clicking "Confirm" shows a quick message about "Submitting Order Information" - but then nothing happens. Clicking it over and over shows the same message. Also, if credit card is chosen as payment method, it will charge the credit card each time that Confirm is clicked. Also, in the log there are no stack errors reported.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.