Image not show on website

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Help me please. I use nopcommerce3.7 (NoSource) when i transfer code to server, image on my website not show. And I make image path on browser, it show "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred." How  can i solve this problem?
7 年 前
ammza wrote:
Help me please. I use nopcommerce3.7 (NoSource) when i transfer code to server, image on my website not show. And I make image path on browser, it show "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred." How  can i solve this problem?

Did you give  read-write permission Content folder ?
7 年 前
I provide full access for my website but image no show
7 年 前
ammza wrote:
I provide full access for my website but image no show

Can you provide your demo link? Did you change your store url from Admin store settings?
7 年 前
Dozen of question comes to my mind.

When you say i transfer code to server , this should be a more specific whether it is on IIS or hosting provider server?

image on my website not show. It's about particular image or all images not displaying?

Did you try to track images path using console? what result you see there?

And also check your error log and warning.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.