new shipping method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hi,
from this link
http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/nc/Shipping+Methods

there says there is a button to add new shipping methods.
However,when i go to my shipping methods,i don't see such buttons.
anyone has any idea?i do not want to use the default shipping method that provided by nopcommerce.

i am using version 3.8
7 年 前
What shipping method would you like to configure?
7 年 前
Admin Panel ---> Configuration ---> Shipping ---> Shipping Providers ---> Try configuring one of the providers(lets say Shipping.FixedRate, once you click on Configure, you'll see on the top right corner you have a button called "Manage Shipping Methods" - Click on it and you can add/delete shipping methods)

Thanks,
Sagar
7 年 前
SagarBhupalam wrote:
Admin Panel ---> Configuration ---> Shipping ---> Shipping Providers ---> Try configuring one of the providers(lets say Shipping.FixedRate, once you click on Configure, you'll see on the top right corner you have a button called "Manage Shipping Methods" - Click on it and you can add/delete shipping methods)

Thanks,
Sagar

hi thanks.

i managed to use this fixedrate and change to what i wanted.Thanks so much
7 年 前
Yes, as of 3.80, Shipping Methods are reachable from the configuration pages for the "internal" (not carrier) shipping providers - e.g. Fixed Rate and By Weight.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.