IPN Handler Setup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
I am having a problem with instant payment notification using the PayPal standard plugin. I have a separate thread regarding the error that occurs when I have PayPal set to handle the return notification.

I want to try having nopCommerce handle IPN and see if that fixes the issue. The directions on the Configure - PayPal Standard page state that the first method to enable receiving IPN notifications is to check the "Enable IPN" box. When I do that it opens a text box for entry of the "IPN Handler". Do I leave that blank or must I enter something? What do I enter if that field is required?

The problem started when I upgraded from version 3.7 to 3.8.
7 年 前
it was my experience that nopCommerce 3.80 will send the handler url in its packet to PayPal which will override anything that is set on PayPal's side anyway.

regards, Steve Thatcher
5 年 前
I have used the PDT handler instead of the IPN handler. Everything is working fine for me at the moment i think.
Is there anything wrong in what i am doing ?

I dont think PayPal has an option for IPN on their website.

Thanks,
Varun
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.