VWA: Product displayed on Homepage in Featured products - make it easier to view and edit

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Back-end: It would be easier to also filter the products that have been marked as viewed on start/homepage (In the list of products). So that you don't have to search first before you can edit the item/product.
7 年 前
Thanks. But wouldn't it make product list page more bloated?

What I can recommend is the following. You already can see these products on the home page. You can open any of these products (go to its details page in public store) and then just click "Edit" button. You'll be redirected to appropriate edit product page in admin area
7 年 前
Thank you for the reply. That could be also the solution, but it stays remaining that in the backend i can't see with items are selected as featured products. It combines the fact that if i save a product in the backend my filtering is gone.

Example: I filter in the backend on Manufacturer named "Apple". I get a full selection of all my product from Apple. Then i click for example the product "iMac" to edit it. i adjust for example the price. Click on SAVE. What happens now is that i get redirected back to the product list without my previous filter "Apple". So if i want to adjust al my products from Manufacturer named "Apple" i have to filter again and again and again. Other solution is to adjust the database and upload my products at once. That is only a solution for Developers only, but not for Moderators.

I also makes more sense to add Manufacturer an categories to the view of the list of products and vice versa.

To shorten my Feedback: My goal is to give feedback to make NopCommerce more accessible with fewer steps.

Kind regards,

Niels
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.