Add Product Videos in nop 3.90

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hi All,
    Can anyone suggest me a way, how to add product video(s) in nop commerce version 3.90.

Thanks in advance.
7 年 前
Are the videos actually the products? Or are the videos just "demonstration" videos OF the product?
I mean..will you sell the videos?
7 年 前
Hey Embryo,
       The videos will be only for the demonstration of the products.
7 年 前
Ok, well the easiest way I found was to just embed youtube videos into my long product descriptions and use inline styles to size and position it. There is also a free plugin which is not yet available for 3.90, but I would bet Sohel, the developer, will have it available soon.
7 年 前
Thank You, Embryo
      I was using the same plugin in 3.80. I hope Sohel makes it available soon for 3.90. Do you have any other alternative suggestion for 3.90 apart from the suggested one?
7 年 前
embryo wrote:
Ok, well the easiest way I found was to just embed youtube videos into my long product descriptions and use inline styles to size and position it. There is also a free plugin which is not yet available for 3.90, but I would bet Sohel, the developer, will have it available soon.

Thanks Embryo. Yes I will do it ASAP.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.