Can't login to Adminstration site - Orders pending (please help)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hello,

My site is running 1.5 and has been working just fine.  I just tried to login in to the admin section and I get an internal error.  I can access MY ACCOUNT, but I can't get the admin page to load or the admin login page.  Everything on the site seems to be working fine except for this as I just got an order from the site, but I can't login to get the order.

Any immediate help is greatly appreciated.  The only thing I changed yesterday on the site was the Headmenu and infoblock file but the changes seem to be working just fine and I believe I login in as the administrator since I made the change.

I also changed the errorpage so it provided out contact info instead of just the basic error message.

Scott
13 年 前
I just turned off the custom error message and got the following but have no idea what it means.

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC31007: Unable to open module file 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\store\67670ca0\6e2ad62\App_Theme_administration.n6ocmwea.0.vb': System Error &Hc0000005& (Visual Basic internal compiler error)

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]
13 年 前
Problem Resolved.  The issue was the editing that I did to the HeaderMenu.  Although it worked on the public side it did not work on the admin side.  I did not create a localized value and you had text in the ResourceString.  I added a localization to put the text that I wanted.

New to some of this manual configuration stuff, but this is a great product.  Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.