Sort by Display Order not working?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hi all,

I have gone through my product database and checked and yes, the display order is set correctly based on what I need to do. Yet when I try to sort by display order, it's not showing them in the correct order. I am using V 3.80 and am wondering why it is that this is happening and what might I do to fix it?

Thanks,
Jon
7 年 前
Anyone?
6 年 前
I'm having the same issue on some of my pages but can't figure out why it works on some and not others.
6 年 前
JayCDD wrote:
I'm having the same issue on some of my pages but can't figure out why it works on some and not others.

Some is mystery here!
Can you please let us know with which pages it's working and for which it's not!
6 年 前
We have found the one exception to sort order is "Show on Home Page".  Kind of silly but there you have it.  The first impression of your site is not easily managed by NOP's display order configuration.  

Our solution has been to create a faux category for purposes of home page display.  Display on Home Page is turned off and the products which are included in the HOMEPAGE category can be explicitly ordered.  Maybe not super elegant, but it works and the store owner gets the much needed control over this very important task.
5 年 前
i don't get it. can you explain more.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.