Trust logo placement in header/footer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
I am looking to see how I can add the trust logo provided by my SSL certificate provider to my website's header and footer. I have already uploaded the image to my site's directory but where do I add the scripts that I've been given to copy and paste?

Add this before your </HEAD> tag
<script type="text/javascript"> //<![CDATA[
var tlJsHost = ((window.location.protocol....
</script>

Add this before your </BODY> tag
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
TrustLogo....
Comodo SSL</a>

I searched the community forums regarding this but I didn't see anything helpful.
7 年 前
Hi JoeyAK,

Please refer to this tutorial for adding content / information in your site header: How to add content to top header in nopCommerce

Please refer to this tutorial for adding content / information in your site footer: How to add custom links to the footer of your nopCommerce based website

Note: These tutorials will basically point to the location of the view files where you need to add your content (as per your requirement).

Please let me know if you have any question(s).
7 年 前
Thank you for the very quick response L.K

I'll have a look here and see if I can make it work.
7 年 前
JoeyAK wrote:

You're welcome :)

Let me know if you need any kind of help (or have any questions) and I will help you with the process / steps.
7 年 前
L.K wrote:

You're welcome :)

Let me know if you need any kind of help (or have any questions) and I will help you with the process / steps.

Hi L.K, that tutorial was very helpful. I got it working. However, I'm left with requiring a few small style changes. Mostly alignment issues. Let me know if this is a quick fix.

www.autokraftparts.com
7 年 前
Glad it helped :)

Yes, you can simply add styling from HTML mark-up in your view file and / OR Stylesheet which is located in your theme folder:

/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/css/styles.css
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.