USPS Container Size

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
USPS Error returned: Error Desc: Express Mail packages must be of size 'Regular' or 'Large'. USPS Help Context: 1000440. Error Desc: Priority Mail packages must be of size 'Regular or 'Large'. USPS Help Context: 1000440.

I am getting tons of issues with USPS calculations.  It shouldn't be this hard.  Should it?
13 年 前
There appears to be a huge issue with shipping and NopCommerce.  I really don't want to switch, but there are just too many issues with this engine.  Seems like Shipping fixes should rocket to the top of the To Do list.

Has anyone gotten Shipping and Handling to work correctly with nopCommerce?
13 年 前
I was unable to set up shipping with USPS.  I ended up just having a set shipping cost and then update my customers with the correct shipping cost.

It's inconvenient, and it would be nice if I could use USPS by logging in.  I, too, would be interested to see if anyone has gotten this working.
13 年 前
aai2on wrote:
There appears to be a huge issue with shipping and NopCommerce.  I really don't want to switch, but there are just too many issues with this engine.  Seems like Shipping fixes should rocket to the top of the To Do list.

Has anyone gotten Shipping and Handling to work correctly with nopCommerce?

Hello:  I have UPS + shipping by weight working.  The shipping and handling can be set in 2 places, Product Variant Info and Shipping Rate Computation/Configuration.  Whether you set it up in the Product or the Shipping it is automatically included in the shipping amount.  It is not a separate line item during checkout.  Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.