Theme preset issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
I'm using NopCommerce v3.80 with SevenSpikes.Theme.Pavilion, Version=3.8.615.22443
I'm using the red/black color preset, sometimes when I make a deploy, the color changes to the default color, nevertheless in the configuration the red/black color is still set as active, I need to save changes again to restore my color preferences.
Is there an issue with the presets?
6 年 前
Hi [email protected],

The reason that you need to save again the preset is because most probably when doing a deploy your are not uploading a file that is generated as a result of the preset. Each color combination is saved into a generated file called theme.custom-{storeId}.css file that can be found in Themes/Pavilion/Content/css. So when doing a deploy I assume you are deleting all old files and deploying the new ones excluding this custom file. So that is why when you save the preset in the administration again, the file is generated and the preset is applied. In order to fix this, just include the generated file in your deploy package.

Note: you should note that any other custom code added in the theme settings in the custom head styles textbox will be included there as well. So make sure that you have the same settings applied on your local and live server so that replacing this file will not cause any differences.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,
Stefan
6 年 前
Great. Your answer was very helpful
I use a local environment to do some tests before I deploy, on my local environment (with a local db) I didn't use the theme preset, that's why my custom css was empty.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.