Pay by phone option in check out

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
Hello. One of my user stories is to enable pay by phone option.
User has to call the number provided and pay for the order.
Basically on the checkout page if the user choses this option it should submit the order.
The Admin will process pay by phone order on the admin page.

I really appreciate the suggestions.
Thank you so much,
Len
6 年 前
It sounds like it needs to work almost identically to the PayWithPurchaseOrder plugin. Have you tried it as a possibility?

Essentially, the order is created, but the Order and Payment status' are both "Pending."
You just need to inform the customer on the receipt page to call a number to complete payment.
6 年 前
Should i duplicate the PO order plug in or modify the same plug in?
Thanks
6 年 前
You can also use Cash On Delivery plugin for same.  If you are not using both now, then you don't need to "modify the plugin".  Just change the text in the configuration (and any language resource strings if needed)
6 年 前
i use both but i need to use them separately.
Let me try to use the plugin you mentioned.
Thank you so much.
Len
6 年 前
How can i updated this text Pay by "Cash on delivery" on the plug in (Check out area) to something else?
I tried and cannot find the code for this. Is it on the database level.
Thank you,
Len
6 年 前
In /Admin/Plugin/List EDIT the plugin and change the Friendly Name
6 年 前
in .net code or admin interface?
in admin interface i can only change top part. i did that but i net to take out Pay by "Cash on delivery".

Credit Card by Phone
Pay by "Cash on delivery"

Does it make sense?
Thank you so much,
Len
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.