Products Database Transfer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
Hi guys.

I have a new store and I need to copy all products (with attributes, specifications, images, etc) to one db to another, on same server, so I can use insert from select.

Do you have any script ready for it?

Do you know exactly what I need to copy, only products related info. There is not need top level tables, like categories, manufactures, orders, etc.

Nop 3.7!!

Thanks!
6 年 前
anyone???
6 年 前
It's not straightforward.  There are several tables involved, and there are foreign keys and identity columns.
6 年 前
It might be easier to restore the latest old database backup into new database, and then remove logs, customers and orders.
6 年 前
ilich_x86 wrote:
It might be easier to restore the latest old database backup into new database, and then remove logs, customers and orders.

Maybe, but customers have addresses, generic attributes, shopping carts, etc.  Orders have addresses, order items, etc.
6 年 前
New York wrote:
It's not straightforward.  There are several tables involved, and there are foreign keys and identity columns.

Piece of cake.

I did it by myself. Just some tables involved.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.